Join the Dairyland Tin Lizzies for the 5th Annual
An afternoon with Ford Flivvers, food, families, fellowship & fun
under the shade trees of beautiful Waterloo Firemans Park.
- Ride the restored 1911 Parker carousel, 2 to 4 p.m. 50 cents /ride.
- Birthday cake in celebration of Henry Fords birthday.
- Catered Picnic lunch with soft drinks$ 7.00 per adult
$ 3.50 per child 5 – 12
under 5 free.
- Tin Lizzie Bingo for children and adults
- Chance for club members to meet & see each others Tin Lizzies
"Tour" will be departing from the Fleet & Farm parking lot
in Germantown at 9:00 a.m., with "Flivver Fest" as the destination.
Join us for the tour, along the route, or in Waterloo.
When: Sunday July 29th, Noon to 4:00 p.m.
Where: Waterloo, Wisconsin
Please send check payable to Dairyland Tin Lizzies by July 22 to:
3660 Larkfield Drive
West Bend, WI 53095