Sunday September 16th, tour with us to
* There will be tours of the Messer/Mayer Grist Mill and Home along with narrated wagon tours of the parks other structures.
* Watch antique tractors and steam traction engines working to thresh grain and saw logs.
* Antique Farm Machinery (featuring Ford)
* Arts and crafts.
* View demonstrations of pioneering skills.
* Enjoy food, music and historical speakers.
*Children’s activities and MORE.
This is a joint club event between the Greater Milwaukee Model T Ford Club
and the Dairy Land Tin Lizzies.
Choose from one of two routes for your tour to the Thresheree.
1. One route will start in Milwaukee at McDonald’s on the NW corner of Burleigh and Hwy 100 (3131 N Mayfair Rd).
2. The other route will start in West Bend at Arby’s on Paradise Dr just East of I45 in front of Home Depot (730 W Paradise Dr). (This route has more hills)
Be at either location at9:00am on the 16th. Once the two groups meet up, there will be refreshments and we will then head over to the Thresheree all together. Bring your own lunch or you can purchase food at the Threshree.
A trouble trailer will be on call if anyone has a need for it.
RSVP by Sept. 9th with Tod & Sharon Wirth. Call 262-644-6750 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can join us. We would love to see you there!!